Are you looking for rolling stock or cardlock equipment, gas & diesel pumps, or propane tanks and related propane equipment for your business? Continue reading ‘DASSEL’S Fall Sale: Propane, Gas & Diesel Equipment, Rolling Stock, Tanks’
Read below for some interesting facts about propane:
- Propane blends with isopropane to fuel a refrigerator that works on gas absorption. The mixture has a greatly reduced ozone depletion effect and successfully replaces chlorofluorocarbon and hydrofluorocarbon refrigerants. This ability makes it a great replacement as an alternative fuel in refrigerators and air conditioners.In respect to auto ignition temperature LPG, CNG, and LNG are much safer than gasoline or diesel because the auto ignition temperature is much higher.
- Propane is an approved, alternative clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act as well as the National Energy Policy Act of 1992.
- Propane is a hydrocarbon and is sometimes referred to as liquefied petroleum gas, LP-gas or LPG. Propane is produced from both natural gas processing and crude oil refining.
- More than 14 million families use propane to fuel their furnaces, water heaters, air conditioners, outdoor grills, fire places, dryers, and ranges.
- Propane is used on 865,000 U.S. farms for irrigation pumps, grain dryers, standby generators, and other farm equipment. It is an essential fuel for crop drying, flame cultivation, fruit ripening, space and water heating, and food refrigeration.
- Propane is easy to transport and can be used in areas beyond the natural gas mains. Because it is 270 times more compact as a liquid than as a gas, it is economical to store and transport as a liquid.
- Millions choose this clean-burning fuel for bus, taxi, delivery, and other fleets to minimize air pollution in metropolitan areas.
- Propane is one of the cleanest burning of all fossil fuels.
- Because propane is virtually odorless and colorless in its natural state, a commercial odorant is added so propane can be detected if it leaks from its container.
- If liquid propane leaks, it doesn’t puddle but instead vaporizes and dissipates into the air.
- Neither the process by which propane is produced nor the combustion of propane gas produces significant acid rain contaminants.
- By using propane gas instead of electricity, consumers can cut emissions and help preserve the environment.
Facts courtesy of: www.pcc100.org
Dassel’s Petroleum would like to let you know that we now offer electronic billing. It is a fast and efficient way to receive your invoices & statements on the same day they are processed. If you wish to receive your Pacific Pride invoices and statements via email from Dassel’s, please send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
Dassel’s Account Number (on your statement):
e-mail Address to receive billing:
Account Payable Contact:
AP Phone Number (during working hours):
Once we receive this information, we will update your account immediately. We ask that you save the following two e-mail addresses in your account’s Address/Contacts book to help prevent the Dassel’s invoicing from going to your junk mail or spam folders: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Thank you for your business and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Thank you to all of our propane and Pacific Pride cardlock customers! We want to show you how much we appreciate your business at our 2011 Customer Appreciation Days. Join us at any of the following events:
Hollister – 31 Wright Rd, Thursday Aug 18th 7:30 am – 11:00 am for Doughnuts, muffins and hot coffee & orange juice
Hanford – 9535 E. Third St, Wednesday Sept 28, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm for Hot Dogs, chips & cold soda
Lemoore – 1735 West D St, Thursday Sept 29, 7:00 am - 10:00 am for Muffins & hot coffee
Scotts Valley – 50 Janis Way, Thursday Oct 6, 7:30 am - 1:30 pm for Doughnuts & hot coffee / hot pizza & soda
Come by and enjoy a treat while Dassel’s employees wash your windows and pump your gas. Not a Dassel’s customer? No problem! All are welcome; we would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Dassel’s Petroleum Pacific Pride sites in Hollister, Scotts Valley, Hanford and Lemoore, CA accept the following fueling cards to access our pumps: Comdata, FleetOne, T-Chek, TCH (Transportation Clearing House), Voyager and Wright Express.
All of Dassel’s Pacific Pride sites are clean, well-lit for safety, have air & water and window washing supplies, have stocked oil machines, and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
These 3rd party cards will function normally to access our fuel pumps at our four Pacific Pride sites. Located at:
31 Wright Rd in Hollister, CA 95023, off of Hwy 25
50 Janis Way in Scotts Valley, CA 95066, Take Scotts Valley Drive to El Pueblo Rd, veer left onto Janis Way
9535 East Third St in Hanford CA 93230, Located off Hwy 198
1735 West D St in Lemoore, CA 93245, Located off Hwy 41 (access via West Bush St)
If you or your business is interested in Pacific Pride cards and how they can help you manage and control your fuel costs, please contact us today! On the Central Coast, contact Jennifer at (831) 636-5100 ext 111 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Central Valley, contact Joni at (559) 907-4194 or via email at email@example.com.
Dassel’s has a large selection of bulk propane storage tanks available, conveinently located in Central California:
- 1 – 60,000 gallon
- 4 – 30,000 gallon
- 3 – 18,000 gallon
- 1 -10,000 gallon
- 1 – 6,000 gallon
Of course, installation and propane delivery service is available from Dassel’s. For additional information, or to purchase, contact James at (831) 636-5100 ext 129 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Christmas season Dassel’s Petroleum was proud to participate in the First Annual Toy Drive organized by their Pacific Pride card lock fueling customer, Mini-Max Storage, and the Hollister Rebels Pop Warner football team and cheerleaders.
Mini-Max identified some families in need of assistance in making a Merry Christmas for their children. Michelle at Mini-Max contacted Dassel’s and we were happy to help set their volunteer work into action with a significant toy donation.
Dassel’s is a long time supporter of youth and community service in San Benito, Santa Cruz, Monterey and Kings Counties and was happy to help one of their customers begin their own unique tradition of community giving during the holidays.
Dassel’s Petroleum would like congratulate Michelle at Mini-Max for all of her hard work and the young athletes of the Hollister Rebels Pop Warner organization for their thoughtfulness his holiday season.
Dassel’s would like to thank all of our customers for their business throughout 2010 and we wish you health and prosperity in 2011.
All of our Pacific Pride cardlock customers with the iPhone can download the FREE Pacific Pride locator service application! Just type in “Pacific Pride Fleet” into the app store from your iPhone. This easy-to-use app will give you a list of the nearest Pacific Pride fueling stations based on your current location. All of Dassel’s Pacific Pride customers are issued the “Blue Card”, so be sure to look for sites that accept the ”Blue Card” to find the most convenient fueling sites for your travels!
Don’t have an iPhone? Please contact our office for information on downloading the GPS coordinates of Pacific Pride fueling sites to personal navigating systems. Or you can request a tried-and-true paper map! Contact Jennifer at (831) 636-5100 ext. 111 or by email at email@example.com.
Please join us for our 2010 Dassel’s Customer Appreciation Days! We will be pumping your fuel, washing windows and greeting our cardlock customers with Pacific Pride maps and food & drink treats on the following days and locations:
Hollister - Wednesday, Sept. 15th from 7:00 am to 11:00 am with hot coffee, donuts and muffins.
Scotts Valley – Wednesday, Sept 29th from noon to 4:00 pm with pizza slices and cold drinks.
Hanford - Wednesday, October 6th from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm with a hot dog BBQ with chips and a drink.
Lemoore - Thursday, October 7th from 7:00 am to 10:00 am for hot coffee and donuts.
All of Dassel’s customers – Pacific Pride cardholders and propane customers – are welcome to come out for a snack and to visit with Dassel’s employees. Not a Dassel’s customer? Come anyway! We would love to meet you and introduce you to our great services and staff. Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!
Dassel’s Petroleum is open to the public from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday to fill propane cylinders at our Hollister and Hanford plants. Cylinder repair and maintenance is also available. Fair, competitive prices on propane, don’t be misled by other cylinder exchange programs! Visit us in Hollister at 31 Wright Road or in Hanford at 9535 E. Third Street. Cash, Debit and Credit Cards accepted in Hollister. Cash only in Hanford. The Hanford propane island is closed from 12pm to 1pm daily for lunch.