Dassel’s Petroleum Inc Spring Equipment Sale Click the bold link at the beginning of this paragrah for the DASSEL’S PETROLEUM, INC® itemized listing of propane tanks, fittings and related equipment for sale. (Will open PDF.) We have excellent deals on the necessary energy equipment required to run your business. Give us a call about any of the items on the list today! (831) 636-5100.
If your business has purchased a new propane forklift in 2013, or if you are retrofitting an existing forklift to meet California Air Resources Board’s LSI emissions regulations, you could be eligible for a rebate from the Western Propane Education & Research Council (WPGA).
In order to obtain DASSEL’S PETROLEUM’s assistance in applying for funds in the Safe Propane Forklift Rebate Program; you must be a current credit-approved customer of DASSEL’S with propane delivery service. (See our Downloads page to download a new customer application.)
To apply for the rebate, you will be provided with a short training session from DASSEL’S and we will advise you on the documentation you must provide to the WPGA. Once all requirements are verified, new propane-powered forklift purchasers will receive $1,000 and those retrofitting existing forklifts will receive $500. This program is on a first-come, first serve basis with funds still available as of May 16, 2013. The rebate rules and form can be downloaded from the WPGA website: www.westernpga.org.
Are you looking for rolling stock or cardlock equipment, gas & diesel pumps, or propane tanks and related propane equipment for your business? Look no further, click on the bold blue hyperlink at the bottom of this paragraph to access a PDF 3-page list of available equipment from DASSEL’S Petroleum. All items priced fairly and ready to pick up from our Hollister, CA office. Counter-offers considered. Contact Jim or Rocco at (831) 636-5100 for more information.
(Click the blue link above to go directly into post) DASSEL’S® PETROLEUM, INC. buys and sells bulk propane storage tanks. If you have a bulk propane storage tank for sale, please contact us for a fair negotiation. We also decommission propane storage tanks. We can also appraise and upgrade bulk propane storage tanks. Our trained and certified employees are located in central California (coast and valley) but are available for travel, domestic and international. We are actively seeking the following tank sizes for sale: 18,000 20,000, 30,000 and 60,000 gallons. If you need your bulk propane tank appraised or upgraded – or if you have a propane storage tank for purchase - contact DASSELS’S® and ask for James at (831) 636-5100 ext 129 or TOLL FREE at 1-888-DASSELS (327-7357) or via email at email@example.com.
Read below for some interesting facts about propane:
- Propane blends with isopropane to fuel a refrigerator that works on gas absorption. The mixture has a greatly reduced ozone depletion effect and successfully replaces chlorofluorocarbon and hydrofluorocarbon refrigerants. This ability makes it a great replacement as an alternative fuel in refrigerators and air conditioners.In respect to auto ignition temperature LPG, CNG, and LNG are much safer than gasoline or diesel because the auto ignition temperature is much higher.
- Propane is an approved, alternative clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act as well as the National Energy Policy Act of 1992.
- Propane is a hydrocarbon and is sometimes referred to as liquefied petroleum gas, LP-gas or LPG. Propane is produced from both natural gas processing and crude oil refining.
- More than 14 million families use propane to fuel their furnaces, water heaters, air conditioners, outdoor grills, fire places, dryers, and ranges.
- Propane is used on 865,000 U.S. farms for irrigation pumps, grain dryers, standby generators, and other farm equipment. It is an essential fuel for crop drying, flame cultivation, fruit ripening, space and water heating, and food refrigeration.
- Propane is easy to transport and can be used in areas beyond the natural gas mains. Because it is 270 times more compact as a liquid than as a gas, it is economical to store and transport as a liquid.
- Millions choose this clean-burning fuel for bus, taxi, delivery, and other fleets to minimize air pollution in metropolitan areas.
- Propane is one of the cleanest burning of all fossil fuels.
- Because propane is virtually odorless and colorless in its natural state, a commercial odorant is added so propane can be detected if it leaks from its container.
- If liquid propane leaks, it doesn’t puddle but instead vaporizes and dissipates into the air.
- Neither the process by which propane is produced nor the combustion of propane gas produces significant acid rain contaminants.
- By using propane gas instead of electricity, consumers can cut emissions and help preserve the environment.
Facts courtesy of: www.pcc100.org
Dassel’s has a quarterly sale of all of various rolling stock, cardlock equipment, gas and diesel pumps, propane tanks and various pieces of propane and gasoline and diesel equipment. Click on the bold blue link above and then click on the white document to open the list as PDF. We had tried to price these items in the best possible way, however we are open to counter offers. If you have a specific need, please let us know, we might have something else available that works for you. Most of the tanks and equipment is located at our Hollister, CA yard and can be loaded onto your truck or can be shipped plus freight. Please call Jim or Rocco at (831) 636-5100 for additional information or with specific questions.
Dassel’s Petroleum would like to let you know that we now offer electronic billing. It is a fast and efficient way to receive your invoices & statements on the same day they are processed. If you wish to receive your Pacific Pride invoices and statements via email from Dassel’s, please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Dassel’s Account Number (on your statement):
e-mail Address to receive billing:
Account Payable Contact:
AP Phone Number (during working hours):
Once we receive this information, we will update your account immediately. We ask that you save the following two e-mail addresses in your account’s Address/Contacts book to help prevent the Dassel’s invoicing from going to your junk mail or spam folders: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your business and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Thank you to all of our propane and Pacific Pride cardlock customers! We want to show you how much we appreciate your business at our 2011 Customer Appreciation Days. Join us at any of the following events:
Hollister – 31 Wright Rd, Thursday Aug 18th 7:30 am – 11:00 am for Doughnuts, muffins and hot coffee & orange juice
Hanford – 9535 E. Third St, Wednesday Sept 28, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm for Hot Dogs, chips & cold soda
Lemoore – 1735 West D St, Thursday Sept 29, 7:00 am - 10:00 am for Muffins & hot coffee
Scotts Valley – 50 Janis Way, Thursday Oct 6, 7:30 am - 1:30 pm for Doughnuts & hot coffee / hot pizza & soda
Come by and enjoy a treat while Dassel’s employees wash your windows and pump your gas. Not a Dassel’s customer? No problem! All are welcome; we would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
“We want to make sure that our customers in Big Sur felt that they made the right choice in choosing Dassel’s Petroleum as their propane supplier.” said Jim Dassel, President of Dassel’s Petroleum. Dassel’s was pleased to hear the Cal Trans update that the Highway 1 at Rocky Creek in Big Sur is open to one-way directed traffic on Wednesday, April 20, 2011. Dassel’s used a number of strategies to deliver fuel to our Big Sur customers in the face of the April 2011 Highway 1 road closure.
Delivering propane to customers who were isolated by the closure is very important to Dassel’s. He added, “We employed a number of methods of reaching out to these customers to let them know we were doing all that was humanly possible to fulfill their propane needs.”
Dassel’s is currently keeping in close touch with Cal Trans updates on the status of the Highway 1 road repair in order to organize the most efficient fuel delivery possible. “We have been successful in keeping our Big Sur accounts supplied with propane due to the great interpersonal relationships our dispatchers have with our propane customers.” Dassel noted, “We are proud of our employees’ ability to offer organized and efficient service.”
We at Dassel’s thank all of our customers for their business; we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
We received a picture text from a good friend of a Dassel’s Kenworth propane transport truck door that had been re-purposed to be used as a dressing room door at the TruckerDeluxe men’s clothing store in Chico, CA. This was really fun for us to find, we think TruckerDeluxe has an awesome sense of style and brilliant use of creativity & sustainability. If you are ever in the Chico area, check them out, we sure will!